6 months ago
Dear Middle School Parents:
To help ensure the health and safety of your son or daughter the Benson Unified School District requires the following information for participation in interscholastic activities.
- Annual Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form - Form must be signed by a doctor.
- Annual Preparticipation Physical Examination Form - Physical exam must not be completed before March 1st of the year of participation. Form must be signed by a doctor.
- Benson Middle School Sports Packet:
- Athletic Participation Consent Form
- Parent Code of Ethics Form
- Concussion Annual Statement and Acknowledgement Form
In addition, every student athlete must have proof of health insurance. If your student does not have health insurance you may purchase very affordable coverage at www.studentinsurance-kk.com. This needs to be purchased before the student can participate.
When all forms have been returned and requirements met, students are eligible to participate in sports.
Athletes will be informed about necessary equipment for each sport on the first day of practice. First day of practice athletes will be participating in activity and should bring athletic equipment such as gloves, hat, shoes, practice attire and be ready to participate in the sport they are signed up for.